Ministry of Innovation and Technology is organizing a Science, Technology, and Innovation Award and related events which will take place from June 17 – 19 2021 in Addis Ababa.
As the event is to be promoted nationally and globally, the ministry is seeking to engage a media partner for the event.
Regarding the service required from the media, please see the attached term of reference.
TERM OF REFERENCE (TOR) (CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
IT Project Manager to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Project_Managment_ET-MINT-234135-CS-INDV
Procurement Management Specialist to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Procurement_Specialist_ET-MINT-233870-CS-INDV
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_M&E_Specialist_ET-MINT-234131-CS-INDV
Financial Management Specialist to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Financial_Management_Specialist_ET-MINT-233871-CS-INDV
Finance Officer to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Finance_Officer_-_PIU_-_ET-MINT-234133-CS-INDV
Finance Officer to support the financial management of EthERNet’s activities related to the Ethiopia Digital Foundations Project. ToR_-_Finance_Officer_-_EthERnet_-_ET-MINT-234123-CS-INDV
Environmental Safeguard Specialist to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Environmental_Safeguard_Specialist_ET-MINT-234125-CS-INDV
Contract Management Specialist to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Contract_Management_ET-MINT-234179-CS-INDV
Social Safeguard Specialist to support the Program Implementation Unit at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology. TOR_-_Social_Safeguard_Specialist_ET-MINT-234130-CS-INDV
Vacancy announcement for Technical Support and data collector.
Easy of Doing Business Project Expansion
Technical Support Staff Job Requirement Description.
Data Collector Job Vacancy - Ministry of Innovation and Technology, Digital Transformation Program.
Location: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, and Dire Dawa
Career Level: Entry-level
Employment Type: Contract, 1 year.
Currently, Ministry of Innovation and Technology, Digital Transformation Program is seeking to hire Technical Support team and PTC (business process, time, and cost) data collectors for the Easy of Doing Business project, which is under execution in Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Adama and Dire Dawa City administrations. The candidate is mainly expected to collect PTC data for selected government organizations services provided for the public, business process workflow/procedure, its time, and corresponding service costs with high level of quality, discipline, and commitment, in a short time.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand land registration and construction permit offices business processes.
- Collect PTC data, identify any business process improvement areas,
- Review collected PTC related data validation.
- Configure business process workflow based on the collected PTC data.
- Assist and collaborate with the respective office’s IT and business owner team throughout the project life cycle.
- Study existing office work environment system and network infrastructure
- Existing customer service provision gap analysis
- Communicate findings with respective project stakeholders and report for the project manager.
- Understand the national business portal platform working principles and workflow configuration technique.
- Website development, maintenance using open-source technologies.
- Data entry on content management portal.
- Any internal business process automation works related initiative support. Identification of back-office applications integration requirements if any and reporting to project manager.
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey on the platform’s usability.
- Conduct caseworker’s satisfaction survey, compile the result and report to project manager if any change is required.
- Conduct customer awareness campaigns, collaborate with local IT service centers for the expansion of online services provision.
- Conduct Caseworkers capacity building IT trainings and awareness creation sessions.
- work hand-in-hand with project manager, IT service centers, project consultant, regional IT offices, awareness and training coordinators etc.
- Receive feedback from the head office (from the project manager, business portal super admin) and make a correction or modification accordingly.
- Daily Monitor the business portal health status, immediately resolve issues and escalate major issues.
- Perform any relevant duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor /s.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Management Information System and related fields
- Experience of Business requirement elicitation.
- Experience of statistical data collection.
Technical and Other Skills
- knowledge and skill with data collection procedure (questioners, interviews, tests etc.)
- Knowledge of using surveying tools including Microsoft office tools
- A working knowledge of Amharic and English language is mandatory.
- Able to work accurately.
- Able to work independently.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a good presentation skill
- Able to work in high pressure
- Able and willing to relocate to Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Adama or Dire Dawa
Send your CV and credentials to the mail address MintHR@mint.gov.et